The following strategies will be taken into consideration to achieve the objectives of the organization:
- Information, Education and Communication/Behavioral and attitudinal Change, strategic communication.
- Preventive and promotional health interventions.
- Capacity building, empowerment.
- Building coordination and partnership with different stakeholders.
- Advocacy for transparency, good governance and gender mainstreaming.
- Sustainable development.
- Right based interventions.
- Volunteers mobilization.
- Focus on cross cutting issues e.g. , humanitarian values and organizational development.
- Focused attention towards gender, social inclusion, controlling human trafficking and gender based violence while implementing different activities.
- Participatory PME systems.