Improving the lives of most vulnerable people through community based interventions in the field of education, health, environment, economy and research.
The following objectives are developed for achieving the set goal:
- Reduce health hazards amongst the targeted beneficiaries by implementing health education and promotional activities.
- Conduct research/studies in health, education, environment, economy for generating qualitative and quantitative data.
- Conduct disaster preparedness and risk reduction activities.
- Improve livelihood of the community people by generating and mobilizing local resources.
- Empower community people to participate in the decision making process and increase their access to services in health and education.
- Protect rights of indigenous groups, women and children of the community by promoting humanitarian values, dignity and respect.
- Address issues in the areas of gender and social inclusion, human trafficking, gender based violence, women empowerment etc.