The following programmes are planned by the ICODEMON :
- Prevention of epidemics and disease outbreaks (HIV/AIDS, TB).
- Health education and promotion on various issues (PHC components focus on sexual and reproductive health).
- Advocacy and awareness against Road Traffic Accidents.
- Educational program (non formal education, child literacy etc).
- Livelihood promotion program (income generation, skill development, vocational programme).
- Promotion of humanitarian values, dignity, respect and campaign against stigma and discrimination ( caste, religion and diseases).
- Controlling human trafficking, and gender based violence.
- Gender mainstreaming and empowerment.
- Disaster risk reduction and preparedness based on long term multi hazard approach.
- Environmental programmes andresearch on different issues.